Camp Millionaire Online Curriculum and Teacher Training Program
We all know that financial literacy shouldn’t be left to chance…it needs to be taught in every school for several years in order for kids to really get it! One of the most interesting questions we get from administrators of schools is, “What grade do you think we should teach financial literacy in?” Our answers? “ALL of them!” After all, there’s a reason kids study math and reading and writing in virtually every grade level…so they’re really learn it and be proficient when they are adults.
Financial education is the same way…kids must study and practice for years in order to truly understand how money works in our society and be able to use it effectively in their own lives.
Earlier is Better
We must teach kids about money early in life so they can develop a healthy relationship with it and know how to use it wisely as adults. If we wait, kids end up learning about money like most adults have…the hard, and sometimes, very painful way.
The challenge is, most of the financial literacy programs on the market, regardless of whether they are free or paid, are boring and don’t teach kids and teens the financial habits, principles, concepts, language, and beliefs they need to grow up and create true financial freedom for themselves and their families.
What’s financial freedom you ask? Great question!
‘Financial Freedom happens when the passive income from your investments in assets (business, real estate and the stock market) is greater than the expenses of your chosen lifestyle.”
Financial freedom isn’t a number…it’s a state. And sadly, it’s a state that too few people get to experience because it doesn’t need to be this way.
Camp Millionaire and The Money Game were created by Elisabeth Donati after she learned what it really took to create financial freedom for herself and realized that many, if not most, of the most important aspects of what she learned are rarely taught in other financial literacy programs.
FACT: a very small percentage of our high school students are exposed to truly useful financial literacy education and even then, they may only learn how to balance a checkbook, set up a budget and how to evaluate wants versus needs.
Learning these financial skills is a great start but most financial literacy programs leave out the most important piece: how to develop passive income streams so that you can eventually stop trading your time and energy for money.
We call this MAKING money versus EARNING money and the financial principle we teach around this topic is, “Make money grow by putting it to work for you.” There are 29 additional time-tested financial principles that are also included in the program.
Most financial programs are focused on saving or accumulating money for retirement, but Camp Millionaire and The Money Game teach a different paradigm. Students learn how to invest today to build constant and consistent cash flow for today and the future so you can be financially free sooner, rather than later.
But don’t get ahead of yourself here. We don’t focus on making tons of money…this is not the undercurrent of our programs. We stress and teach through various games and activities, the importance of donations, philanthropy, giving back, doing good, and more. It’s about how to create financial security that works with each student’s definitions of what a great life looks like. We talk a lot about their dreams and intentions, passions and purposes. And more than anything else, we teach the kids that ‘money is just a tool to reach your dreams and help others reach theirs.’
In the Camp Millionaire financial education curriculum, you’ll find everything you’d expect in a financial literacy program, and a whole lot more. Our goal is to invite kids and teens (and the adults who love and care for them) to think differently about money and creating wealth in their lives.
This means kids and teens…
- Explore and learn why and how wealthy people ‘think’ differently about money and wealth. It’s interesting how just the simple word, ‘millionaire,’ can have immediate positive or negative reactions from people depending on what they make the word mean. In truth, it describes a person who has a net worth (what they own minus what they owe) of at least a million dollars and in this day and age, anyone wishing to retire comfortably (not work at all for money), has to have at least a million dollars in investments.
- Learn the critical difference between making money and earning money. Here’s a hint…they much prefer making money.
- Learn the different ways they can bring money into their lives: as an employee, self-employed, owning a business and as an investor. As kids explore Robert Kiyosaki’s cash flow quadrant, they begin to see beyond the standard ‘gotta get a job’ mentality and a whole new world opens up for them in terms of making and earning money.
- Learn the time-honored financial management and wealth creation principles used by all financially free people…30 financial education principles that help kids understand what it really takes to grow into a financially responsible adult.
Camp Millionaire is amazingly powerful, effective and fun for all. We incorporate The Money Game® in all of our programs. Even adults love learning about money by playing The Money Game.
Note: The Camp Millionaire Online Teacher Training Program is only available in the US. Use outside of the US requires an international licensing agreement.
Camp Millionaire Online Teacher Training Program includes:
Camp Millionaire Teacher Training Videos
Online training program (20 DVDs) of our live Teacher Training, actual Camp Millionaire footage and several bonus audios we know you’ll enjoy watching.
(Value – $1295.00)
Camp Millionaire Curriculum Binder
Everything from outlines and actual dialogue to planning, resources and more.
Note: Printed version of Curriculum Binder and Financial Playbook available as upgrade.
The Money Game®
- Includes PDF Downloadable Kit (Value – $149)
- $30 discount off the Ready-to-Play Version
- Online Money Game Teacher Training Program
For detailed information, visit www.WinTheMoneyGame.com
Financial Freedom Playbook – Instructor copy
The playful workbook we use in our full one-week Camp Millionaire programs.
Note: Purchase Playbooks for your full programs by calling 805-957-1024 or sending in this convenient order form.
Camp Millionaire Coach Portal
Your Creative Wealth Coach Portal contains…
- All of the program materials. Everything you need to download and create perfect Camp Millionaire and Money Game programs/events.
- Program outlines
- Training videos
- Planning guides and example budgets
- Marketing flyers, press releases, etc.
- Basically, everything you need to put on short to long camps/programs and/or teach the curriculum in your classroom.
Creative Wealth Team Support
As one of our Creative Wealth Coaches, aka Financial Literacy Teacher Extraordinaire, you have access to the following:
- Unlimited support to help you every step of the way whenever you need us (we actually answer the phone!)
- Personal Web page on CWI site if desired and web links to your financial literacy website.
- Templates for Business Cards, Brochures/Flyers.
- Marketing materials (press releases, articles, presentations).
- Help customizing our program to your student demographic, customers, clients, etc.
- Private Facebook Group
By Elisabeth Donati…This ebook explains the 3 simple things parents can do to make sure their kids grow into financially responsible adults. Value: Priceless!
By Elisabeth Donati…Most people think their money has but one job…to spend. If, however, you start to think of your money having many jobs, you’ll learn how to make sure you always have the money you need and want to live your life. Value: $9.95
By Elisabeth Donati…This book is for parents and explains exactly how to teach your kids how to play, and win, their own money game. Value: 14.95
Custom Financial Literacy Education Teacher Training Programs
Do you have a room full of instructors you’d like us to train? Great…Let us create a custom training event that includes:
- Financial Literacy Training Techniques (includes all of the accelerated teaching techniques we use in our programs without the program)
- Camp Millionaire Curriculum for any length financial literacy programs for summer camps or use in schools or with groups (Value – $695)
- Moving Out! for Teens programs
- The Money Game Downloadable Version (Value – $149)
Call us at 805-957-1024 or send us an email via our contract form.
Accelerated Learning Videos for Financial Literacy Education
And finally, if you want to learn how to use accelerated teaching techniques with your own financial literacy programs (or any topic), learn more about our Accelerated Learning Videos.
Cost: Only $99 to make anything you teach more fun and more effective.