Camp Millionaire International Licensing Opportunities

International Licensing:

If you want to bring our Camp Millionaire programs to your country, then you want to be what we call a Master Licensee. This means you will hold the rights to our program, as well as be able to sub-license it to others in your country.

All Master Licensing fees are different and have been established based on population and economic stability of the region and population. For more information, please call the office at 805-957-1024 or send us an email via our Contact Us form above and we’ll be more than excited to talk to you about bringing our program to your country.

Click here to see the countries who have already licensed the Camp Millionaire program.

Please visit out International Licensing F.A.Q.