Financial Education Programs Just for Women
Come join our Celebrating Women & Wealth…Creative Wealth’s financial education workshops for women in a fun, entertaining, empowering environment.
In these specially designed money workshops for women, you’ll learn why women see money differently than men and leave the workshop knowing that you have the power and abilities to claim or reclaim your financial life in a more feminine way.
Right click on image to the right to download and share our flyer
In four short (fun and enjoyable) hours, we’ll explore the following:
- The 6 Ms…Minding, Making, Managing, Multiplying, Mending and Mentoring.
- How to make peace with money by thinking differently about money.
- An easy-to-use money management system that puts you back in control of your finances.
- Why it’s important to understand the difference between earning and making money.
- Assets…the mysterious key to creating financial freedom for yourself.
- How and why women think, see and use moneydifferently than men.
- How to successfully talk to your spouse/partner and children about money.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a support team in place as well as know where you’re going next and a know how to plan for how to get there.
You’ll also have an opportunity to work with Elisabeth, the creator, on an ongoing basis, individually or in groups, in order to keep you on track on this exciting journey to your new financially secure and peaceful life.
Ages: 14-104 (14-17 attend free of charge)
Time: 1 pm to 5 pm (so you can ski in the morning if you want!)
Sign up for our FREE book,
The 27 Most Common Financial Mistakes Women Make that You Don’t Have To.