Creative Cash for Kids (Home school/Home study program)
Financial Literacy…Knowing what to do with your money; to have competence and knowledge in the area of finance.
Financial freedom sometimes feels like an illusive dream to many people but it’s only because they haven’t learn the simple personal money management skills, habits and wealth creation principles that it takes to create that financial freedom for themselves.
It’s critically important that we connect kids and money at a very young age so that they realize using it wisely is as important as brushing their teeth.
The question is…who is teaching your kids about money?
Most parents feel that kids should be learning this critical life skill in school. But they aren’t. What happens, at best, is that some teacher has a passion for empowering your kids and somehow fits it into his or her existing curriculum requirements.
Creative Wealth doesn’t think that learning how money works should be an elective. AND we think it should be FUN! The fact is that financial education is usually (but certainly not always) taught as an elective, and that means that for the most part, it’s up to YOU, the parent, to make sure your kids learn how to manage, save, spend, invest, donate money wisely!
We could honestly say that learning how money works is one of your child’s most valuable lessons.
Introducing Creative Cash for Kids…
At Creative Wealth, we teach kids, teens and adults how to create financial freedom for themselves, and others, and we firmly believe that when they have this skill, it empowers them to make choices that ultimately lead to a more fulfilling life.
Creative Cash for Kids was designed for you, the parent, teacher or guardian, with that purpose in mind. We know you don’t have a lot of time but you want to make sure your children are prepared to handle the financial aspects of their lives so we’ve created this simple, easy to use program.
Each Creative Cash for Kids Home Program comes with:
1) One Financial Freedom Playbook (student workbook)*
2) One Easy-to-Use Parent/Teacher Guide
If you don’t prepare your kids to be financially successful, who will?
Here’s some scary statistics:
- America has the lowest savings rate of any industrialized nation: .6% in 2004, down from 7.5% in the early 80’s to 2.4% in 2002 and 24% during World War II.
- The population with the largest increase in bankruptcy rates in 2004 was young adults under the age of 24.
- Pre-teens (ages 8-12) spend $19.1 billion dollars a year, 87% of that supplied by parents.
- Teens (ages 13-19) spend $94.7 billion dollars a year, 37% of that supplied by parents.
- Young Adults (ages 20-21) spend $61.3 billion dollars a year, 7% of that supplied by parents.
- Teens surveyed by Teenage Research Unlimited reported spending 97% of their money instead of saving it!
- Undergraduate students carry an average of 3 credit cards and one in three teenagers have at least one.
- By 2004, people from 16-22 comprised the majority of shoppers despite the fact that they are ill-prepared to manage their money.
- More than half (52%) of teens are at risk for substance abuse if they have any one of these three risk factors: stress, frequent boredom or TOO MUCH SPENDING MONEY!
- More college students drop out of college because of financial reasons than academic reasons.
- Kids entering college are offered an average of 8 credit cards the first week of school.
- Visa USA, on Aug. 9, 2005, released the results of its annual back-to-school survey which found that a top concern of parents is the development of their children’s personal money management skills.
Research shows that just 10 hours of financial education will make a difference!
The Creative Cash for Kids Curriculum is a comprehensive guide that helps you teach your kids the importance of saving and investing and more importantly, why it’s critical to start early. Keep your child from being one of the thousands of adults who have told us they wish that they had learned how money works when they were young.
PREPARE YOUR CHILDREN NOW…ORDER TODAY!