Financial Literacy Education Teacher Training
for Camp Millionaire, The Money Game and Moving Out! for Teens
If you’re a teachers, youth group leader, financial planner or advisor, bank or credit union employee, a parent or home school teacher who wants to teach kids, teens, and even adults about money and investing? Great. This financial education teacher training is just for you!
We’d like to welcome you to the finest, most effective financial education teacher training you’ll ever find. We invite you to learn how to make teaching and learning about money and investing fun and sticky (unforgettable).
Definition of Financial Literacy: The level of financial knowledge a person has and uses. It doesn’t really help to have the knowledge if you don’t use it to make your financial life better.
Definition of Financial Education: An education program that improves the financial literacy level of others.
Many people say they teach financial literacy but what they really mean is that they teach financial education.
If you’re passionate about teaching kids, teens and adults about money, and you love making a difference in the world, then you’ll love teaching Camp Millionaire and The Money Game. In all my years of teaching adults and kids, sharing financial education information has been, by far, the most satisfying.
Watching people learn about money and how to create financial freedom for themselves and listening to their goals, dreams and desires in terms of sharing this critical life skill information to students of all ages brings joy to my heart and a deep sense of purpose to my soul. Every financial education teacher I have ever talked to have expressed the same thing.
“OMG! The context and content of the teacher training was astounding. The experience itself was life-changing. This is the first camp, conference, and seminar that I have enjoyed and remained engaged the entire time. The training was not just about money and money principles, it was about me, my mindset, perceptions, and beliefs. Our trainers were extremely knowledgeable, understanding, and just totally amazing. If one fourth of our population would take this course and implement just a few of the principles and ideas discussed, our world would be so much better off. I have more gratitude and appreciation than I can express for my teammates and trainers. Thank you so much!”
In this unique and powerful financial literacy education teacher training, the person oyu are when you come the first day isn’t the same person who leaves when the program is over. People join us for three days and leave with the keys to creating financial freedom for themselves, as well as the knowledge and skills on how to teach this information to others.
The thing that always touches me the deepest, though, has nothing to do with money. When you come into this training, you discover what’s keeping you from living your dreams. We laugh, we shed a few tears, we continually transform, all while having more fun that you’d ever think possibly in a room full of like-minded people who also want to teach people about money and make a difference on the planet.
Please join us. I promise you a life-changing experience you’ll never forget. There are millions of kids, teens and adults waiting for you to empower them with the financial education they’re probably not going to get anywhere else.
Check out the photos! Our financial literacy train-the-trainer program is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. If you don’t learn, grow and have a great time, we promise to tickle you until you do!
“This training changed how I view myself professionally and personally and empowered me to believe I will make my dreams come true rather than just hope. I came to this training thinking I was a good teacher, I leave knowing I am a phenomenal teacher who will make a difference in the lives of many. I learned simple techniques that have a huge impact when conducting a training. I have been through terrific professional development trainings, but this was the best! Thank you for positively impacting my present and future and for helping me see that my thoughts are my biggest hurdle!”
In our programs, you’ll learn and experience…
- How to teach our Camp Millionaire financial education programs to your own kids, students, or groups. Basically anyone age 10 and up!
- How to teach money and investing in a whole new way…by using fun and playful game and activities instead of lectures and worksheets.
- How to help your participants learn about money by experiencing money using The Money Game.
- How to use accelerated learning techniques to make learning about money and investing fun and relatant. Accelerated learning is what makes WHAT we teach so profoundly sticky, i.e., students remember, and apply, what they learn for years to come. Imagine teaching a class in such a way that students learn what you’re teaching but never take any notes! This is Camp Millionaire and The Mone Game.
- Why accelerated teaching techniques work with all ages 10 and up, including adults!
- Why effective financial education requires more than teaching people about budgeting, saving money and learning how to have a good credit score…it must include learning about investing in assets, creating passive income streams, starting your own business, why not to borrow money (use credit cards) and so much more.
- Why having the highest credit score isn’t really the most important aspect of your financial life and why others want you to think that it is!
- What it honestly takes to get your programs into your local schools, communities, etc.
- Why learning how to manage money wisely involves learning how to practice sound financial information habits that have been used for centuries to create wealth and financial freedom.
- How our thoughts, beliefs and attitudes affect our wealth potential and how to introduce this information to others.
- Some interesting facts about how the business of financial literacy works.
- And we submit that you may even learn a few things about money and investing that you can use in your own life.
Please join us if…
- You’re a teacher, youth group leader or parent with a passion (because that’s what it takes) to make sure your students and children get the financial education they need to grow into financially responsible adults.
- You want to learn a whole new way of teaching called accelerated learning so the information you teach actually stays with your students.
- You’re a financial advisor looking for a great way to teach your clients’ children and maybe even create a few future clients.
- You work for a credit union or bank and you’re looking for the most effective, engaging and entertaining way to teach your community about money and investing.
- You realize that kids, teens and adults are not being taught the information they need to create and live the lives they want to live.
Bottom line, we want everyone who wants to teach financial education to anyone!
NOTE: You do NOT need a financial degree to teach our program. You just have to be willing to learn and have a desire to change the world!
Here’s what one parents said about our program…
Creative Wealth’s Financial Literacy Teacher Training is the first step to changing the way kids, teens and adults see their financial situations and their financial futures.
Our Financial Literacy Curriculums for Kids and Teens
- Camp Millionaire for kids or teens
- The Money Game.
- Moving Out! for Teens Program.
- Creative Cash for Kids Home Study/Home School Program.
All programs can be used in traditional school programs, summer camp programs, weekend programs, park and rec programs, church/youth group programs and more. Simply…if there is a group gathered anywhere, you can teach them about money.
Creative Wealth Coach Support after the training (and when you purchase our online training program):
As a CWI Financial Literacy Teacher (we call you a Coach), you have access to the following:
- Everything you need to download and create perfect Camp Millionaire and The Money Game programs/events.
- Full support staff to help you every step of the way.
- Creative Wealth email address if needed (first name.last name@CreativeWealthIntl.org).
- Web page and web links to your website if desired.
- Templates for business cards, brochures, press releases, marketing flyers.
Marketing materials (press releases, articles, presentations).
Do you have a group of instructors you’d like us to train? Great! Let us create a custom training for you that can include:
- Financial Literacy Training Technique…including all of the accelerated teaching techniques we use in our programs to make them so incredibly fun and effective.
- Camp Millionaire short or long programs for camps or use in schools or with groups
- Moving Out! for Teens program
- The Money Game program
Call us…805-957-1024…or send us an email via our contract form.
“As a 24-year veteran teacher, I welcome new and innovative ways of teaching. When I met Elisabeth Donati from Creative Wealth and teacher extraordinaire of financial literacy, I literally found a treasure.
What Elisabeth has developed, and the fun, enthusiastic way she teaches financial principles, is a God-send for my Career Connections students at Dos Pueblos High School in Goleta, California and our world. Camp Millionaire was the best gift my students received this year. Elisabeth brought her material, knowledge, sense of humor, excellent teaching techniques and appropriate outfits and for 12 days transformed my ordinary classroom into a playful learning environment where she taught the students how to be happy and financially free.
The desks were removed, the walls were covered with everything from words to principles to afformations (not a misspelling, ask E) and, best of all, the students were actively involved.
After each lesson, the main ideas, created on colorful flipcharts (no Powerpoint here!), were hung high around the room as reinforcement and review. The students played The Money Game and learned how to manage/budget/spend their virtual money, how to invest it and, equipped with the language of money, asked many questions, earned “moola” for participating and two students with the most “moola” received real $50 savings bonds donated by Montecito Bank & Trust.
Difficult concepts, such as the pillars of wealth and supply and demand, were presented in such a way that I am certain the students have at least an introductory working knowledge of investing. Camp Millionaire is an awesome way to teach kids how to use money wisely. I think every student in the world would benefit from this program. I plan on making Camp Millionaire an integral part of my Career class.
~ Lola Paredes – Dos Pueblos High School Teacher – Spring 2009
Online Financial Education Teacher Training
the Camp Millionaire Curriculum (used for both camps and schools) The Money Game downloadable version, all teacher training videos and full support. Click here for more information on our Online Program.
|Training Videos of our live Train-the-Trainer Workshop||Financial Freedom Playbook|
|Everything you need to put on your own financial education camps and programs|